Together with our partners we develop innovative ideas and build successful digital products. With startups, established companies and consulting firms. From day zero to all growth phases we support with experience, technology, highly qualified software teams and our investor network.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Product Designer to join our core Venture Building team and help us build innovative digital products. Within a team, you will identify and validate high potential new ideas and turn them into successful new business. You will oversee the entire process of creating a product and establish a solid bridge between users and business.
- You are an accomplished designer with a mix of consultancy, startup and product experience and a "can-do" attitude.
- You love creating new products and thrive in ambiguity.
- You are a system thinker who can quickly figure their way around a complex idea.
- You are a generalist who is equally happy to discuss design details, branding, business models or frontend framework.
- You are a great communicator who can explain a complex idea and introduce relevant comments.
- You are a Master Prototyper, fluent in Figma, Principle, Framer, or whatever tool you use to get the job done.
- You are an observer with a keen eye on how people interact with software and services. You can successfully identify issues and their unseen nuances.
- You are fluent in English; fluency in German is a big plus.
- NB: please upload your digital portfolio via the Portfolio Link
Your tasks across the phases of our Venture Building process include:
- Ideate, analyze, and explore ideas to help to shape an early product.
- Develop customer journeys.
- Prepare and lead customer interviews and prototype tests.
- Create wireframes and build prototypes to explain or test product concepts.
- Design interfaces and interactions in a systematic way.
- Help your team to follow a healthy design process.
What we offer:
- A workplace and culture built on authenticity, fun, trust, and collaboration; support from 1648 factory’s team across multiple disciplines and geographies.
- Opportunity to work remotely or at our office in Muenster (Germany) or Lviv (Ukraine).
- Exciting, diverse and purpose-driven projects.
- Competitive day rates for Freelancers and attractive reimbursement packages for full-time employees.
- Opportunity to get shares in the company you're helping to build or to start your own venture.
At 1648 factory we help create the start-ups the world needs. Working at 1648 factory means taking ownership and making a meaningful and sustainable impact. We are a remote-first company connecting people with diverse skills and backgrounds, united by a love for building great products in a fun environment. We believe that our products will only be as good as the people who make them, so we aim to find the best talent and match them with ideas that excite them.