We are a Berlin-based IoT software company. Our IoT platform enables the simple and fast implementation of industrial IoT applications. We have been offering software "Made in Germany" for national and international customers since 2006. Our IoT solutions are in use in Europe, America and China. As specialists for digitization and IoT, our TÜV-certified IoT platform is already being used in a wide range of industries. Various research projects and long-term OEM partnerships in the industry underline our competence and expertise in solving the most demanding IoT projects. With our Open Source Edge Software and brand new IoT stack, we are going one step further and will make the Internet of Things possible for every business.
For more information: www.azeti.net
These strange times demand a lot of everyone. We provide a secure and long-term work environment for our team and are in search for team members that add to our team for the next years to come.
Besides having a stable business, we are backed by the Aurubis AG and are a secure employer for your next career step.
- Stable and secure work environment
- Flexible working hours and regards to your family matters (homeschooling, daycare, etc.)
- Home Office possible with regular trips (every 4-6 weeks) to our Berlin HQ for workshops and events
- Free choice of hardware (Linux, Mac, Windows) and equipment for your home office
- Above-average salary and awesome career development possibilities
- Agile work in a diverse international team, flat hierarchies
- Direct impact in product development with immediate effect for our customer base
- Top-notch technology stack with exciting developments already inline
Urban Sports Club membership, fully paid by us
- Bike leasing by business-bike or jobrad
Corporate Benefits Programm with nice discounts
- Continuous learning and 100 € Udemy budget per month
We believe that great user experience is paramount for the success of our products and the team.
Right now, our beloved Caroline (Junior UX Designer) is the only UX professional in our team. Since we're growing and more requirements arise from our customers, we're seeking for an experienced UX professional who is up for the challenge to deliver great designs for industrial customers. You'll become the Lead UX Designer
and together you both will be responsible to deliver great UX consulting for two product teams (IoT and MES platform). Each team has a dedicated Product Owner which will work closely with you to align on product vision, UX best practices and to ensure that we deliver great value for our customers. Your job is to respond to difficult requirements pragmatically, i.e. by creating sketches for MVP's or click dummies to iterate fast and get rapid customer feedback. For the final implementation you ensure with your design that development can implement solutions with great value and an outstanding experience even for complex use cases.
Besides the design aspects, your role also includes communication with team members, stakeholders and presenting increments for the team. You collect feedback constantly and strive to create a great UX team that enables our engineering.
Furthermore your role includes:
Place of work
- Communicate your design vision clearly in the form of high-fidelity compositions, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, or with similar methods
- Present designs and the underlying vision by facilitating workshops with team mates as well as customers
- Facilitate Design Thinking Workshops with customers, users and the team
- Mentor team mates, lead and inspire to create a healthy, top-notch UX team
- Find pragmatic and agile solutions, start with rapid prototyping and iterate towards MVP's with constant feedback loops, testing and collaboration
- Gather and respond to feedback quickly, prototype, iterate and adapt designs
- Ensure that products have a common design language and user journeys are consistent
- Challenge requirements and consult to find pragmatic solutions and deliver customer value always
- Collaborate with external UI designers to merge great UX with beautiful UI
- Research user behaviour and conduct tests with key users to benchmark the experience of our products and ensure that we deliver high value and delight our users
We're currently entirely remote and believe in flexible work arrangements. You could work from your home office for the majority of time. We aim to gather the team every 4-6 weeks in our office for workshops and events.Your role will include mentorship, therefore being based in Berlin is a plus.