User researcher (f/m)
Munich next possible entry date unlimited contract
Because you love new challenges:
- Define, plan and conduct user researches (e.g. card sorting, field studies and usability testing – remote and onsite)
- Understand the needs and motivations of our customers and map them to personas and use cases
- Summarize and present your research outcomes to our UX Designers and Product Managers
- Provide actionable insights to our product teams
- Advocate evidence-based design decisions
Because you have to offer a lot:
- University degree with focus on human-computer interaction (e.g. psychology, media design, media informatics)
- Around two years of experience in user research
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (oral and written)
- Autonomous and very structured way of working
- Open and extroverted personality
- High level of abstraction capability and assertiveness
- Experience in working with the Adobe CC and in an agile working environment is a plus
Because being a User researcher (m/f) at censhare matters:
Your ideas are key to how our customers experience of our Digital Experience Platform in their everyday work. Your mission is to understand our user’s behaviours, needs and motivations and help evaluate our UX concepts. As user researcher at censhare, you are part of our UX team. You closely collaborate with our product management and our international development department within the Scaled Agile Framework, means Scrum at team level.
Because we are censhare!
- We count on flat hierarchies and quick decisionmaking channels. Every employee has the possibility to contribute to the company’s development.
- We are working with highly motivated, competent colleagues coming from more than 30 different nations using cutting-edge technologies across cultures.
- You can work on projects for world-renowned brands (just take look at our clients list).
- We care about people. We value and respect every person for what they are and for the input they can bring with their individual background to our team.
Sounds interesting? Then let’s talk!
If you are interested in this exciting challenge, we look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your application in either German or English via the ‘Apply’ button or this link, and don’t forget to mention your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Sara Hennecke by e-mail at: email@example.com
Follow us at ...