SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience.
Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ people in 20+ locations across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Develop industry leading color, finish and graphics that elevate our innovative mountain bike components. Product Graphic Designers must be able to recognize emerging design trends to create designs that not only fit but stand out in the cycling market.
- Work with our global in-house design team to develop appropriate designs for a diverse range of mountain bike products.
- Collaborate with Industrial Design, Product and Brand Management to create the “look and feel” of our mountain bike components.
- Create accurate production intent prototypes and/or renderings for presentation and reference purposes.
- Work with our in-house Finish Engineering team to develop and execute color, finish, and graphic application for production.
- Deliver compelling, robust graphic and finish solutions on time and within budget.
- Check and approve pilot/sample parts as they relate to graphics and finish.
EDUCATION / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS/BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 3-5 years graphic design experience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); German is a plus
- The ability to create compelling logos, custom type, graphics, textures, and icons
- An understanding of how to apply 2D art on 3D forms
- Adept at developing appropriate designs for an intended market
- An eagerness to learn color, finish, and graphic application processes
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong work ethic
- Proficient using Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
If you like challenges and could imagine to be working in a dynamic, internationally successful team we invite you, to learn more about us. Please send your English application (at least cover letter and curriculum vitae) to email@example.com.
If you have questions, feel free to contact human resources Tina Stockhausen (Tel.: 09721-2923441).
SRAM Deutschland GmbH, Romstraße 1, 97424 Schweinfurt